1: how to register
2: register for your class
3: answers to common questions
Welcome! Registration for the live-streaming classes and workshops is easy, quick and secure. To register online please choose your class or workshop (below), and click the link next to the registration option of your choice. This will take you to the secure Yogaspace online registration page on MindBody.
Yoga Classes Benefitting Community Food Banks
I want to thank everyone who donated to the food banks in lieu of payment for the Spring classes... it was an incredible success – our collaboration helped countless people in our community! In this spirit, moving forward I will be donating a portion of income from each class to our local food banks and shelters.
Registration Now Open for Summer Session 2020
Register now for the Summer live-streaming, online Mindful Yoga and Yoga for Pregnancy & Childbirth, classes start July 6th. There are several registration options to choose from...
please scroll down to learn more and to register.
If registering online is not possible for you, if you have any questions that are unanswered, or would like to speak to Clearlight first before signing up for classes, please call (514) 867-8671. You can also contact Clearlight by email.
Scroll down to register, and to read commonly asked registration questions such as... "Do I need to register in advance?"
To register online please choose the type of class or workshop (below), and click the link 'Register Here' under the registration option of your choice.
• Yoga for Pregnancy & Childbirth
• Couples Workshop: Preparing for Childbirth with Movement & Breath
• Mom & Baby Yoga
• Mindful Yoga
• iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation
MamaBe Yoga for Pregnancy & Childbirth
July 7th - August 11th, 2020
Option A: Live-streaming classes plus bonuses, includes:
• 6 weekly live-streamed classes: Tuesdays 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm starting July 7th;
• 6 pre-class 'Pregnancy Café' virtual gatherings, a space to connect with others and to share the journey of pregnancy: Tuesdays 5:30 - 5:50 pm starting July 7th;
• Access to recordings of each class, accessible anytime until the end of August;
• Informational handouts to supplement the topics presented in each class;
• Specialized iRest Yoga Nidra for Pregnancy, a guided meditation/relaxation practice - recording accessible until the end of August;
• Email support with Clearlight to address questions or needs that may arise during the session (by phone as needed);
• Special discount: -20% on the live-streamed, interactive Childbirth Preparation Workshop for couples
• Access to the MamaBe private Facebook group, a space for those in the MamaBe classes to ask questions, share resources and to connect with other expectant and new Mamas.
Option A Registration Fee: — $80 (+ txs)* - Register Here
* Promotion! Getting the word out: Recommend classes to a pregnant friend, if she signs up for this Option A package for the Summer session, you will both receive a thank you discount/refund of $20.
Option B: Pre-recorded Classes Only, includes:
• Six weekly pre-recorded classes, (new recording posted each Wednesday between July 7th and August 12th, 2020)
• Special discount: -20% on live streamed, interactive Childbirth Preparation Workshop
Option B Registration Fee: — $40 (+ txs) - Register Here
Couples Workshop: Preparing for Childbirth with Movement & Breath
A Saturday day or weekday evening... see Couples Workshop Page for times, locations and more information. For expectant Mama and Papa (or Partner).
• Saturday, August 8th, 2020 - Online, live interactive Workshop - Register Here
Returning September 2020, pre-register with Clearlight by email.
Mindful Yoga with Clearlight: Summer 2020
Classes July 6th - August 13th, 2020
Option A: Access to All Classes (live-streamed and recordings), for a total of 9 complete live-streamed Mindful Yoga classes, one new Yoga Nidra, six meditation ‘breaks’, and more...
Registration for Option A includes:
• 6 classes on Mondays at 7:45 pm (live-streamed and recorded) - July 6th - August 10th;
• 3 classes on Thursdays at 9:30 am (live-streamed and recorded) - meeting every other week, on July 16th, July 30th, and August 13th;
• Breathing and Meditation mini-practices, 15 minutes each - new recording provided each Wednesday morning, 6 meditations in total;
• iRest Yoga Nidra practice (live gathering, followed by new pre-recorded Yoga Nidra) - Sunday, July 26th from 3:30 to 4:35 pm (recording available to end of August);
• Access to three additional Yoga Nidra recordings (pre-recorded in Spring)
Registration Fee for Option A per individual/household: $80 (+ txs) - Register Here
If you are experiencing financial challenges please contact me as there are options we can discuss.
Option B: Class Recordings Only (Mindful Yoga)
6 Recordings of Monday evening classes (6 classes in total)
$40 plus tx - Register Here (scroll page as needed)
Option C: Yoga Nidra Only
• Sunday, July 26th at 3:30 pm (live check-in with access to recording)
• Access to recording of the July 26th Yoga Nidra, and access to three additional Yoga Nidras (recorded in the Spring 2020 session)
$25 plus tx - Register Here (scroll page as needed)
iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation: Cultivating Relaxation & Resiliency
Spring 2020 (fee waived for June 14th in lieu of food bank donation)
• Sunday, June 14th at 3:00 - 4:30 pm - to reserve your spot register here
• Sunday, July 26th at 3:30 - 4:35 pm
Option A: If you register for the Mindful Yoga Option A (see above), you will be automatically enrolled in the Yoga Nidra on July 26th and will also have access to Yoga Nidra recordings.
Option C: If you would like to register for Yoga Nidra only, choose Option C - registration is $25 (+ tx). You will have access to the live check-in on July 26th (live gathering followed by newly pre-recorded Yoga Nidra, you will also have access to three Yoga Nidras recorded in the Spring 2020 session - Register Here (scroll page as needed)
All classes are taught by certified yoga therapist and yoga teacher, Clearlight Gerald, MA, C-IAYT, E-RYT, RPYT
Class fees listed plus applicable taxes: 5% GST and 9.975% QST.
• Do I need to register in advance?
It is important to register in advance so that you are sure to receive important class information before your session begins, including links and passwords to the live-streaming practices and recordings.
back to top
• How do I reserve my place in class and confirm my registration?
Completing your registration online reserves your place in the class of your choice and wil give you the necessary links and passwords. Registration is completed on the secure Yogaspace page on MindBody, and requires payment in full. If registering online is not possible for you, or if you encounter any glitches with the system, or if you have any questions or would like to speak before signing up for classes, please call (514) 867-8671. You can also contact Clearlight by email.
back to top
• What is required to register online?
For online registration, please follow the link next to the registration option of your choice. Your online registration will require an easy account set-up, in which you will provide a user name and password, along with some basic information. All information is confidential and is processed on a secure-server (powered by MindBody). You will be able to reserve your place in class, confirm payment by credit card, and receive your confirmation and receipt all in one visit.
back to top
• Can I try a class before signing up?
I am working on creating an option for you to sample the classes... for now, there is not an option to try a class in advance of signing up, however, if after attending the first class of the session you feel the practice is not right for you and you advise within 24 hours, you will receive a refund for the remaining classes of your session without any fees applied. (see Refund Policy).
back to top
• Can I sign up for the remaining classes/weeks of a session that has already begun?
Yes, you are welcome to join remaining classes if space allows. The online registration will allow you to register for the remainder of classes in the session (the fee will be prorated). If you encounter any difficulty, please contact Clearlight directly, and she will confirm your registration.
back to top
• Is there a waiting list for classes and workshops that are full?
Yes. Space often becomes available after a class or workshop fills. If a class or workshop is full, please follow the registration links to add your name to the priority list, or contact Clearlight directly by email or phone (514) 867-8671.
back to top
• What are the Yogaspace Refund Policies?
If after attending the first class of the session you feel the practice is not right for you and you advise within 24 hours, you will receive a refund for the remaining classes of your session without any fees applied.
In all other cases, class fees are non-refundable.
back to top
• Can I reach Clearlight to speak to her directly?
Absolutely! If you have questions, if would like to speak before registering for the classes, or if you prefer to register directly by phone, please call Clearlight at 514.867.8671. You may receive voice mail, however, under normal circumstances she is able to return calls within the day.
back to top
W e b s i t e U p d a t e s a n d N e w C l a s s e s